Wood Dale Foundation For Educational Excellence
The Wood Dale Foundation for Educational Excellence was established in July 2001. The mission of the Foundation states that, “it will be known as an active participant in providing educational opportunities for students and will procure financial aid, resources and materials to enhance and encourage the educational system”.
Since 2001 The Foundation has Provided:
- Funding to assist the PTO in bringing cultural arts programs to District 7 students and their families.
- Funding for professional development to District 7 faculty.
- Funding to bring Parent Education Programs.
- A laptop computer for a student.
- College scholarships to District 7 graduates who attended Fenton High School.
- Purchased whiteboards for all classrooms.
- Purchased interactive projectors for junior high social science classrooms.
The Foundation Depends Solely on Donations for its Funding!